Pantry Chat 2020 Year in Review
This is such an informative video about homesteading and a lot more. Ordinary people living the simple life! You can do it too!
Be sure to visit our tinyhouselifestyle.com store for great products that you might find very useful.
Click here to view the tinyhouselifestyle.com store.
Be sure to check all our great categories: TINY HOUSES, MINIMALISM, PREPPING, and HOMESTEADING!
We're sharing our 2020 year in review on this week's episode of the Pantry Chat!
Never miss a new video! Sign up for our email list here: http://bit.ly/FollowAlongNow
Click "SHOW MORE" if you're new to our channel and "MORE ABOUT US" for some freebies!
This year is over and that means it’s time to reflect! 2020 has been exhausting and stressful for many and the year at Riverbend was no exception.
In this episode of the Pantry Chat, we're looking back at our past year at Riverbend to discuss successes, failures, and accomplishments while hinting at what might be coming up in 2021.
0:00 - Chit Chat
6:33 - Q & A
10:47 - 2020 Year in Review
14:00 - Sourdough Challenge
16:21 - 2020 on the Homestead
24:52 - Compost Systems
26:40 - Raising Meat
27:09 - Limed Eggs
29:30 - Garden
34:55 - Animals
38:45 - Food Storage
MORE ABOUT US!
WELCOME! We're so glad you're here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine children, we are The Homesteading Family where we’re living a self-sustainable life in beautiful North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit us at https://www.homesteadingfamily.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/homesteadingfamily
A few highlights you don't want to miss are our FREEBIES!!
Click any of the links below for instant access to free video training resources:
- Healthy Healing at Home- Free 4 video workshop on our herb course Herbal Medicine Cabinet: Colds
- Bread Making workshop- Free 4 video workshop on our masterclass, The Art of Homemade Bread
- Meals on Your Shelf- Free 4 video workshop on canning. The Abundant Pantry: Canning
Click any of the links below for instant access to these free downloadable PDFs:
- Homesteading Family's Favorite Holiday Recipes - A PDF download filled with our family’s favorite holiday recipe.
- 5 Steps to a More Self Sufficient Life- Simple PDF download on 5 steps anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Thrive Wellness Checklist- A simple PDF download for healthy living.
- Permaculture for Your Homestead- PDF download that is an introduction to permaculture with some strategies for applying it to one’s homestead and garden.
- Carolyn’s Cottage Garden herb list- PDF with Carolyn’s favorite herbs for growing at home.
- Carolyn’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles- Carolyn’s favorite make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
- Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs- PDF download with multiple ways to preserve eggs.
- 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden- PDF download with an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 steps you can take to improve your garden
- Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
- Fearless Fermenting- A PDF on basic lacto-ferments.
- Fermenting Tomatoes- PDF download on fermenting tomatoes
- Preserving Culinary Herbs- Downloadable, step by step directions to drying, freezing and salting culinary herbs.
- Render Your Own Lard- PDF with instructions on how to render your own lard.